Prepaid and Preplanning
Some like to make plans for themselves or a loved one well ahead of when it is needed. When a funeral needs to be arranged there are a lot of things needing to be done, lots of information needed for the official death certificate.
Our online planning form takes care of a lot of the information needed ahead of time.
Fully Guaranteed Prepaid Funerals
However much prices rise, your loved ones will have nothing extra to pay for the services included in your Plan.
Planned and carried out by us
We'll help you plan your funeral and when the time comes, it's us who will carry out your wishes too.
Fully flexible Plan
Change your details, wishes at no extra cost and upgrade your plan anytime.
Burial and Cremation
We offer Fully Guaranteed Plans for both burial and cremation.
You can start a Pre-paid Funeral Plan today. There's no upper age limit and no medical is required.
Fees and Charges
All prepaid funerals have a setup fee of $220 per contract.
A funeral bond is a specialised investment which enables you to put aside funds to meet future funeral expenses. An investment in a funeral bond is similar to a trust account which accrues bonuses and becomes payable at the time of death. The benefits can only be used to meet your funeral expenses. A funeral bond is an investment towards the cost of a funeral. Should final costs be either more or less than the investment, we will either issue an account or a refund to the estate for the balance.
What are the benefits?
• You can start with as little as $100 and make regular payments to suit your own budget and circumstances. You can cease payments when your nominated target amount is reached.
• Your family will be relieved from the financial burden of funeral expenses and you will have peace of mind knowing that combined with a preplan all arrangements are in place
• You can ensure that your exact wishes are made known
• You may be able to maximise your pension entitlement as funds are exempt from the Centrelink/DVA income and assets test.
• A maximum of $12,750 can be paid into the plan and will not be subject to deemed earning rules.